Russia to Sell 60 Armored Vehicles to Indonesia

31 Januari 2012

BMP3F amphibian tank (photo : Kaskus Militer)

Russia is set to sell up to 60 infantry fighting vehicles to Indonesia in a deal worth more than $100 million, the Izvestia newspaper cited an unnamed military source as saying on Tuesday.

The deal will be finalized on February 10, the source said, adding that 20 BMP-3 vehicles will be delivered before the end of the year.

The Russian army stopped purchasing the vehicles in 2010.

The state-run weapons exporter Rosoboronexport declined to comment.

The Kurganmashzavod arms plant said it would produce modified vehicles for Indonesia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive