Three Helicopters recently noted.

I've been on the road for over three weeks now, but saddly work has been getting in the way of aeronautical pursuits and a very poor laptop battery has kept me off the air. Tonight however I have mains power so have dumped these three helicopters onto the blog - for no particular reason except they are all first sightings for me.
Above is the Eurocopter AS350B3 Squirrel ZK-HTS c/n 4025 of Flyghtship Construction which arrived at Omaka the same time as I did on 15-02-09.
At Wanganui the MD500E ZK-HRK2 c/n 0267E of Hill Country Helicopters was about to leave as I arrived on 18-02-09 with monsoon bucket attached.
At New Plymouth on 21-02-09 the Agusta AW139 ZK-HNZ4 c/n 31102 of Helicopters (NZ) Ltd was out in the sun with Bell 412 ZK-HDA3 c/n 3066 clattering away in the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive